To be a circus artist requires more than talent. It demands perseverance and hard work. In contrast with today’s stereotype about youth, students at the National Circus School reach for the stars and strive to be the best they can be. They want to create beauty and they want to communicate with the public about the magic of life by exploring the limits of their imagination, their bodies and their fears.
- Episode 1: Meet the students of the National Circus School who hope to become acrobats, clowns and contortionist.
- Episode 2: Going to school and training fills everyone’s days. Can the students overcome the rigors of their training?
- Episode 3: Everyone is getting ready for Evaluation- concept but Gary has missed a lot of rehearsals and Alexis injured herself.
- Episode 4: Alexis is thinking about leaving the School while the 3rd year students present their number for their final exam.
- Episode 5: Everyone is getting ready for the end of year show under a real big top.
|Format:||5 x 1/2 hour, 1 x 1 hour|
Kids First Film Festival